Forms for Voters

Application for Absentee Ballot

Name/Address Change for Existing Garland County Voters
If you are a registered voter in Garland County, and have moved within the county, or had a name change, fill out this form, print the form, and mail or bring to the County Clerk's Office.

Voter Registration Application
If you have moved to Garland County from another county or state, you must fill out a new Voter Registration Application, print, and either mail or bring to the County Clerk's Office. 

Sarah Smith
Garland County Clerk
Garland County Courthouse
Voter Registration Department
501 Ouachita Avenue, Room 103
Hot Springs, AR 71901
(501) 622-3616